During this time, we’ve been focusing on ways that we can help you feel safe, confident, and connected despite the difficulties so many are experiencing. We know that, for many individuals, the only way to combat uncertainty is by taking care of the things you can control. That’s why we believe that a Will is actual mental medicine for your tomorrow.
It’s the best way to know that your assets are protected and that your legacy will continue the way you want it to. The good news is that, even if you do not feel comfortable coming into our office, we can handle the process completely online using an online notary.
We have had a massive influx of these clients in the past week, and each one has helped us understand that right now, planning is giving them a sense of calm about their present and their future. This overall sense of settled is something that is hard to come by right now, and we are so grateful to help families and individuals get these forms in order.
You can call through video chat, which has now become the standard means of communication around the world, and we will take you through each step and follow our thorough approach to getting everything you need communicated and taken care of with the help of RON (Remote Online Notarization).
Below, you will find three benefits of getting these forms completed with our assistance. Right now, it’s about the control we can have over our future. We don’t know what tomorrow may bring, but with a Will and a plan, we know that we have some control over what the future holds in store.
Three Benefits to Getting a Will Completed Today:
- Peace of Mind – There are a few things in our world that are priceless. One of them is peace of mind. For many of us, stress holds space in our minds unless we plan a way to add some control to our future.
- Healthcare Assistance – Knowing that you have the specific people designated to make Healthcare decisions and having them aware adds a level of comfort to any situation.
- Avoiding Conflict Between Family Members – By having everything in order, you avoid any potential conflict that might arise. You want your family to be able to focus on grieving, not making difficult decisions.
Another aspect of estate planning that helps you feel confident is the employment of Healthcare Directives. The Healthcare Surrogate Form gives your agent the authority to make healthcare decisions for you. If a doctor finds you mentally incapacitated, these forms will be vital to making decisions about your health.
We cannot stress the fact that these forms protect you and your family from unwanted stress, conflict, and complications. Below, you will find three concrete reasons why Healthcare Directives work in your favor.
Estate Planning: Three Ways Healthcare Directives Help You:
- Worry Less – When you’re sick, you don’t have to worry about making any financial decisions. At any point, if you needed someone to help you with making those decisions, they can do that.
- Less Limits – People aren’t being allowed into hospitals at this time unless they are sick. This can complicate measures, and by having structures and documents already in place, you don’t have to scramble last minute, which can add to your worry.
- Better Systems – Stress can create sickness. Getting these documents in place can diminish your stress at a time where stress feels like a constant state of being. There are aspects of the future that we can’t control, but this is something you can, and the comfort of control truly helps your immune system stay strong.
A Will was built to allow you to have the most control over your legacy. It is just as much about you preserving your goals for your assets as it is about allowing there to be no conflict between loved ones in the event of your passing. It brings our clients great comfort to have these documents in place, and we feel it is our honor to give them a tomorrow they can enjoy more and worry less about.
Last Updated on April 7, 2020 by The Orlando Law Group