A small-town girl from Ohio, Sophia Dean has become a legal powerhouse in one of the fastest growing firms in Central Florida, The Orlando Law Group. She is armed with 11 years of legal experience, a unique skill set for delivering justice, and an unwavering dedication to her clients. Attorney Dean is eager to fight for the outcome you rightfully deserve.
Attorney Dean has spent a bulk of her legal career in the world of bankruptcy, student loan law, and debt settlement, assisting many people in taking the first steps towards financial freedom. By branching out into the field of personal injury, Attorney Dean further extended her servant’s heart to help those impacted by someone else’s negligence.
Attorney Dean is committed to her clients, ensuring they receive the right care for every case she takes on. She takes great pride in obtaining meaningful results for her clients and would be honored to help you.
- Why did you become a lawyer? I fell in love with helping people navigate legal issues. Plus, the legal system is so daunting and is not user-friendly.
- What is your favorite movie? I don’t have one!
- What is the first thing someone should do when they are injured? Seek medical treatment and then call an attorney!
- If you could have coffee with a historical figure, who would it be? John F. Kennedy
- Why should someone explore bankruptcy? If someone is struggling to pay bills, I recommend at least a consult for bankruptcy to see if it is an option. Knowledge is power and knowing your options will help you make a decision on what is best for you.
- Jennifer suddenly gives the office the afternoon off, where would we find you? Relaxing at the pool.